Subject: AX94 and demo reels
From: Chromafx <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 00:26:58 -0700

Anime Expo 94 in Anaheim is a Japanese Animation convention put
on by fans (otaku).  It is typically held on the July 4th weekend
each year.  In the past it was held at the San Jose Red Lion Inn
but this year, it is held down in LA LA land.  

Many japanese animation fen use either pc or amiga to subtitle
the shows so that non-fans or themselves can enjoy it in a more
leisureley fashion.  Historically, the first major sets of anime
subtitled shows done by the fans used the AMIGA and a Progen.
  
I have not yet seen any fans use the toaster for anime fandom except
to make some interesting animation headers to put in front of
the video tapes they distribute.  
  
There is another anime convention held later in the month...

have a kimagure day!
 [email-masked]